We are back for another episode of Between Heaven and Earth! In this episode, Lisa goes into a deep discussion about the correlation of trust and faith, and how they are both a huge factor on how clearly you hear your intuition! It might sound a little complicated, maybe even a little hard to grasp: how could having faith have anything to do with hearing your intuition? That’s the exact part Lisa is here to explain, and she does a dazzling job of it, complete with a real life example that will blow your mind. She had to build trust and faith in a hurry, and although the result was positive overall, she wouldn’t recommend her approach to anyone! Click play to find out why!
In This Episode
- How do we bring trust into our lives in order to connect more deeply with our intuition?
- Is having faith foolish or irresponsible? Don’t we know bad things can happen it us?
- Worrying about something doesn’t change the outcome, it just takes away your peace.
- How do you build trust when you are so experienced in worry?
- It’s not just enough to say the words, but to know that the words are true you have to have trust.
“In this moment, I’m okay”
“Trust keeps you out of the future and puts you in the moment of right here and now”
“It’s more than just positive thinking, eventually it becomes a positive being”
Follow Lisa on Instagram!
About Lisa K.
Lisa K., PhD, is a teacher, author and speaker specializing in intuition. Founder of Developing Your Intuition, and considered an intuition expert, Lisa has taught hundreds of people intuition development in workshops and seminars. Her public appearances reach people around the world through guest speaking, online media and her popular radio show, “Between Heaven and Earth” on everyday spirituality. Learn more about intuition and sign up for weekly intuition tips at: https://www.LMK88.com