Lisa K. helps people trust their intuition to make better decisions. Lisa teaches others how to use the power of intuition in their decisions, so they no longer doubt themselves and feel confident moving forward. She makes intuition easy to access with clear and understandable step-by-step instructions. Many of the Lisa’s techniques Lisa draw upon her background in psychobiology and metaphysics along experience from years of teaching others.
Considered an intuition expert, Lisa and has taught hundreds of people intuition development through workshops and seminars. Her public appearances reach people around the world through guest speaking, online media and her popular radio show, “Between Heaven and Earth”.
As the show’s host on Between Heaven and Earth, Lisa K. inspires people through self-help topics that transform their lives into happier and more fulfilled ones with practical applications that are “conscious living for your soul.”
Lisa is highly inquisitive and infinitely curious, so she is constantly learning and discovering new concepts and as a result acquired many certifications and degrees. She holds degrees in Electrical Engineering from Columbia University, Psychobiology from the State University of New York, and a PhD from the University of Metaphysical Sciences. Lisa is also certified in many energy healing modalities and intuitive arts.
As an author, Lisa's work is frequently published in a variety of online magazines including The Huffington Post, Inspire Me Today, Care2.com and is a Featured Columnist for OmTimes Magazine. Her latest book is Intuition On Demand – a step-by-step guide to intuition you can trust, published by Inner Traditions.
For more information about Lisa’s events, workshops and free eBook on intuition sign up at www.LMK88.com
NOTE: Lisa goes by “Lisa K.” NOT Lisa Ko which is her Facebook name only.
Click each image to download a high-resolution file.
- How to Know it's Intuition and When it's Not
- How to Make Your Intuition Happen When You Want It To
- Why Your Spiritual Business Isn't Getting Customers
Signature Course: Trust Yourself
The best decisions are made with intuition but no one teaches you how to use intuition until now.
This online course teaches you all about how to access intuition, use it when you need it and get detailed information to make better decisions and trust yourself.
Subscription Membership: Intuition Development Circle
Develop your intuition in a learn as you do format in this monthly subscription online membership.
Sample Interview Questions on Developing Your Intuition:
- What is intuition?
- Can everyone be intuitive?
- Is there science behind intuition?
- How can you tell when it's your intuition and you're making it up?
- What are the biggest misconceptions about intuition?
- How can someone develop his or her intuition skills?
- What is the brain science behind intuition?
- What’s the best way to practice being intuitive?
- Why should people develop their intuition?
- Where does the intuitive information come from?
- How do you trust your intuition?
Intuition on Demand
About the book:
Intuition On Demand may solve your problems with a NEW step-by-step technique and tools to develop your intuition from scratch. You can get instant intuitive guidance for all your important life decisions and have a better outcome.
You’ll always be assured with intuition you can trust to feel connected, safe, comforted and calm.
Lisa K. PhD developed these methods and technique to help her become a sold out intuitive reader and one day save her life. Inspired to help others do the same, she taught this technique to friends and eventually hundreds of people around the world with immediate, stunning results. Developed from years of research, training and experience, Intuition On Demand was created to help others, like yourself, to develop your intuition from scratch.
Intuition On Demand provides a stepwise technique that is a down to earth, tangible process that makes sense. Words used to describe the technique and methods are clear, straightforward, understandable and not “woo woo.” This intuition technique can easily be applied to any situation.
Grow Your Spiritual Business
About the book:
Starting a new business can be overwhelming. Grow Your Spiritual Business takes you from the first steps of deciding where to work, what to charge, and how to build an Internet presence to keeping the clients coming back again and again. No other book talks about how to use Internet Marketing in your Spiritual Business and has two authors who are successful in selling, marketing and driving both traditional corporate and spiritual businesses.
Grow Your Spiritual Business explains the how to get your business started in terms that spiritual business practitioners can understand. Lisa approaches marketing in a way that most spiritual business entrepreneurs can relate to using “Attract, Resonate and Synergize” to explain the sales and marketing process which avoids the pushy sales approach that can clash with sensitive readers.
Grow Your Spiritual Business takes a more down to earth and straightforward approach towards building businesses that makes this book easier to follow than other ‘spiritually based’ books on this topic. Stop spinning your wheels with outdated marketing techniques. Grow Your Spiritual Business gives you all you need to make the most of your valuable time so you can get to work on what really matters, helping others.
Sample Interview Questions for Grow Your Spiritual Business:
- Why write did you write this book?
- What is “Attract, Resonate and Synergize” spiritual marketing?
- What are the most important first steps to take when starting a spiritual business?
- What do most people leave out when they start their Spiritual Business?
- What can someone learn from reading your book?
- How can Spiritual Business owners use the Internet to grow their business?
- What are some of the common mistakes people make when starting their spiritual business?
- How are your books different from all the books out there?
- How do you keep your customers coming back?
- What are some of the best cost effective ways to get the word out about someone’s Spiritual Business?