Finding your soulmate is easier with guidance from your intuition
According to Plato, soulmates were once bonded together as one and then Zeus split them apart. Since then the two have sought each other out, as each seeks to be completed by their other half. Soulmates have an unspoken understanding of each other and feel united as if they were twins. Since this story was told many people have looked for their perfect mate, that other half, the one and only “soulmate.” Whether soulmates exist is debatable, but many of us seek that special someone we can be with, who is like no other. That one person who fits us best.
If you what to know how to find your soulmate, your intuition can help find them. Your intuition knows who is right for you and who is not. When it comes to love, our minds get clouded with over with who the ideal person, we believe, will be our perfect partner. Our inner guidance knows who would be our perfect partner and finding them requires less thinking and more tuning into that guidance.
Here are 5 steps you can take to use your intuition to find your soulmate:
- Have an open mind. Interestingly enough, finding someone to share your innermost self, your hopes and dreams, your heart and day to day life with requires an open mind. Who you think is your dream partner may be a construct that could be a little too ideal and a bit too restricted. When you have an open mind, your intuition can more easily be heard. The time when you are relaxed and not looking, is the best time when your intuition can guide you to someone who may surprise you. Remember, judgement is what squashes your intuitive messages.
- Take action and hold your preconceived ideas at bay. Your intuition may say, “Go talk to that person over there” when you think, “That person doesn’t look very interesting.” But you never know, because your intuition does know without knowing how you know it. So go talk to that person and see where your intuition leads you.
- Forget the signs. Many people come to me, searching for their soulmate looking so hard for the “one”. They look for signs that reassure them they have found them. They have pre-determined who their soulmate will be so they try to make a person fit that description. They look for the indicators that affirm their search is over. If you really have found your soulmate, you don’t need signs to tell you, you know.
- It’s okay to be comfortable friends. Soulmates will know each other because it will feel like a comfortable friendship. It may not be the person you expected. You may find yourself friends in the beginning because it is comfortable. It intuitively feels right, it feels natural and calm. You can sit on the couch all day and just talk or be together doing not much at all.
- Watch out for those subtle nagging feelings. The wrong person may actually make you feel extreme excitement at first, but you find yourself saying, “I love him, he makes me excited, but… I have a little nagging feeling that something’s not right.” That’s your intuition telling you this may not be the right person for you. Intuitive messages are subtle and fleeting. Intuitive messages don’t always yell and scream at you, they are often like whispers. They allow you to make conscious decisions and choices for yourself, so you have to listen carefully.
Be open and listen to what your intuition has to say about love and finding that special someone. You never know, they may be sitting right next to you without your even knowing it! Comments, questions? post them below, I’d love to hear from you![signoff]